Zines (short for 'magazine' or 'fanzine') are self-published booklets of text, collages and/or illustrations. They're the playground for young writers and graphic artists. Zines are usually reproduced using a photocopier.
Zine Club at Muntpunt is the perfect hangout for everyone who loves drawing, storytelling and paper. In this weekly free workshop, you'll work together on your own small publications. By way of inspiration, we invite different (international) zine authors and collectives to talk about their work and help out.
- 05.02 >>> Learning the ropes, with Gabri Molist
- 12.02 >>> Roberta Vázquez (ES)
- 19.02 >>> Playtime, with Gabri Molist
- 26.02 >>> Yum Yum Zines (BE)
- 12.03 >>> Marlene Krause (ES/DE)
- 19.03 >>> Playtime, with Gabri Molist
- 26.03 >>> Park Pardon (BE)
- 02.04 >>> Getting the hang of it, with Gabri Molist
Zine Club is an initiative of Instituto Cervantes and Muntpunt. The workshops are hosted by Gabri Molist, a Spanish-born illustrator and avid zinester, currently based in Brussels.